Amber--you did GREAT!! These pictures are way cute! I can't believe how big Amy and Jonathan have gotten since we saw them just 4 months ago!! We miss you guys!!! Love you lots!
Amber...I hope you don't mind that I am blog stocking:) I saw you on Chris and Bri's blog...Your kids are so beautiful and getting so BIG!! I hope that you are doing wonderful!!!
Hi Amber!! I found you on Bri's blog. I can't believe how big your kids are. They sure are cute and I can see alot of Sherwood in them! I have a blog too and you check it out if you want. http://bartlettpartyof3.blogspot.com/ Hope you are doing well! Take care, Bonny
So I'm totally new the whole blogging thing! Cheer and Bri are soooo good at it. Here a few pictures that we've taken since the beginning of the year! Enjoy
Chris going to a bust!!
He found drugs!!
Taking a break
James loves to milk cows.
Grain
This is why Josh is soo big!
EWWW
Chris left the bathroom door open!! YUCK!
HORNS
This is Amyleigh's true form!! They are holding up her halo!!
B-Ball
Jacob is very into this sport!!
Basketball
Ashleigh would rather talk to the other team rather than get the ball from them.
Army MEN
Here are the boys acting like army men except for the huge smiles!!
7 comments:
How fun. I looks like everyone had a blast. Miss you guys!
Amber very cute you did good!I can't believe how big the kids are getting I'm glad you did this,now we can see pictures of them more often!
Amber--you did GREAT!! These pictures are way cute! I can't believe how big Amy and Jonathan have gotten since we saw them just 4 months ago!!
We miss you guys!!! Love you lots!
Welcome to blogging! Looks like you guys had a great Easter!
Amber...I hope you don't mind that I am blog stocking:) I saw you on Chris and Bri's blog...Your kids are so beautiful and getting so BIG!! I hope that you are doing wonderful!!!
Take Care!!
Nikki (Harris) Bunnell
Amber....
Akmarshallfamilyfun.blogspot.com is where you will see our pictures!
Love ya Azur'de :)
Hi Amber!! I found you on Bri's blog. I can't believe how big your kids are. They sure are cute and I can see alot of Sherwood in them! I have a blog too and you check it out if you want. http://bartlettpartyof3.blogspot.com/
Hope you are doing well!
Take care,
Bonny
Post a Comment